BA Online Training
Duration: 30 Hours.
INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS ANALYST (BA):
A Business Analyst (BA) is someone who analyzes the corporate and design of
Businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations.
BA’s also assess business models and their integration with technology.
Overview of Business Analysis
- Who can be business analysts?
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Why you should be a business analyst?
- Software Hall of shame
- Prospects for a business analyst
- what can be achieved?
- Limitations of a business analyst
- Constant Learning
- Review the topics that will be covered
Overview of a company/corporate
- What is a company?
- Different departments
- Different roles / job types in these depts.
- Tasks of these depts.
- IT Department & its relation with other depts.
- Positioning of BA
Overview of a project
- History & Definition of Project
- Types of Projects
- Dependencies of projects on other projects
Basic Project management principles review
- Roles & responsibilities of PM
- Triple Constraint
- PMP Certification
What is Business Analysis?
- Define Business & Analysis
- Role of a BA
- Tasks BA may also do
- Tasks BA may not do
General Phases of IT Project
Types of Requirements
- High Level Requirements
- Low Level Requirements
- Functional Requirements
- Non-Functional Requirements / Supplementary Requirements
- GUI Requirements
- Data Requirements
- Students will be provided with an Assignment / Case Study
- Business Analyst Material will be provided
- Waterfall Methodology
- Spiral Methodology
- Agile Methodology
- Extreme Programming
- BRD, FSD, FRD, SRS, Use Cases, Vision, BSAR, Process Flows, TRD, TSR, & Impact Assessment
- Rational RequisitPro
Use Cases & Unified Modeling Language
- Structure Diagrams
- Class, Component, Composite Structure, Deployment, Object & Package Diagrams
- Behavior Diagrams
- Activity, State Machine, & Use Case Diagrams
- Interaction Diagrams
- Communication, Interaction Overview, Sequence, & Timing Diagram
- Meeting Facilitation
- JAD, RAD, Review Meetings
- Other skills
- Preparing Status Reports & Meeting Minutes
- Making a conference call, Using Outlook, Net Meeting
BA Related Concepts
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Change Request Management
- Configuration Management
- Gap Analysis
- Process Re-engineering / Process Re-modeling
- Cost benefit analysis
- Version Controlling
BA Supporting Concepts
- Statement of Work
- Request for Proposal
- Service Level Agreement
- Client Server Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- ISO / SEI-CMM Standards
- SOX Compliance
- Governance Risk Management and Compliance (GRC)
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Non-Functional Software Testing
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- Grey box testing
Click here to register for the Business Analyst online training.
Business Analyst Training Video
Click here to register for the Business Analyst Online Training.
About our Business Analyst online training instructor:
- Working in the top MNC in USA
- Very experienced got 10+ years of experience
- Trained more than 250+ students online
- Certified and corporate trainer on Business Analyst
- Expertise in Business Analyst online training
- Hands on Business Analyst online training
Click here to register for the BA Online Training.